Sunday, October 19, 2008

More About the People You Travel With...

I forgot to mention this one yesterday, but when we went to see the Madara Rider, we lined up to use the bathrooms. As is usual and customary, around the world, the women's bathroom has the same number of stalls as the men's. Well...the women's line was backed up and all the men on our tour had seemingly done what they needed to do, so some of us women used the men's. All was well and good until I came out of the stall and went to wash my hands...right next to a man using the urinal!!! Oh boy...I don't think I've ever done a 360* as quickly as I did then - forgoing the handwashing. Thankfully, I had wet wipes in my pack!

The moral of the story is: Wait in the Ladies Line and if you absolutely must use the Men's Line...make sure you have Wet Wipes. :-)

p.s. The guy didn't seem to make anything of it - I think he's from Europe...

No comments: