Friday, October 24, 2008

Debarkation Day

Well...here it is, Saturday morning in beautiful Athens, Greece. We are docked at port with EIGHT other large cruise ships. In fact, right next to us is the Grand Princess. She's a beautiful ship, but admittedly, I'm rather partial to our beloved ms Rotterdam. :-) The debarkation process seems to be going smoothly and we're burning up left over internet minutes. I'll be going outside shortly to take some final pictures, but aside from that, I'm ready to move on. I had a relaxing time in the hot tub last night and a fairly calm moment or two or 30 of packing. Needless to say, before the flight home, I'll most definitely have to repack!

Last night, the Compadres gathered around a couple tables on the Lido deck by the pool to go over final plans. We also shared our favorite moment. Honestly - I don't know that I can pick one. Each day held something fantastic and personal for me. Depending upon the reason, any day could have been my highlight. I loved the time spent getting to know Ashley and Kadar and growing closer to the rest.

It's almost time for our "Pink Debarkation 2" tag to be called, so until next time...sweet dreams.

No comments: